|Christopher Randall Jr.
Fourth husband of Anne Chew.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~paxson/southern/randall.html#HannahRandall has d. 2 Feb 1734 but signed will 23 Sep 1734. One has an error.
Noted events in his life were:
• Inherited: "Randall's Fancy."
• Church warden: at St. Paul's, 1722-1723, Baltimore Co., Maryland, (United States).
• Justice of the Peace: in Baltimore County, 1723.
• Colonial Justice of Baltimore County Court, 1723.
• Church warden: in the Vestry, 1724-1726.
• Justice of the Peace: in Baltimore County, 3 Mar 1726.
• Purchased: "Good Fellowship."
• Will: signed, 23 Sep 1734.
• Will proved, 28 Mar 1735.
Christopher married Anne Chew, daughter of William Chew and Sidney Wynne, about 1719 in Baltimore Co., Maryland, (United States). (Anne Chew was born about 1704 in Upper North Patapsco Hundred, Baltimore, Maryland, (United States) and died on 16 Oct 1739 in Pennsylvania, (United States).)
1 Website - Genealogy, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~paxson/southern/randall.html#HannahRandall.
2 Richardson, Hester Dorsey, Side-Lights on Maryland History with Sketches of Early Maryland Families. (Vol. 2. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1913.), pp. 418-420.
Peden, Henry C., Jr, Inhabitants of Baltimore County 1763-1774. (Westminster, MD: Family Line Publications, 1989.).