Philip Fetterly 1
- Born: 1 May 1786, Schoharie, Albany (Schoharie), New York, United States
- Christened: Abt 1786, Schoharie Lutheran, Schoharie, Albany (Schoharie), New York, United States
- Died: 2 Jan 1866, Williamsburgh Twp (South Dundas), Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, Canada West (Ontario), Canada at age 79
- Buried: St. Peter's Lutheran, Williamsburgh, Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, Ontario, Canada
Another name for Philip was Philip Vedder.
Noted events in his life were:
• Listed: (possibly) as suffering losses during the War of 1812, 17 Jun 1824, Stormont, Eastern District (Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry), Upper Canada (Ontario), Canada. 2 The name "Philip Fetterley" appears in Lunenburgh, or the Old Eastern District, p. 336 in the list of those suffering war losses in the Eastern District. This may be a different person.