Sarah Howard 1 2
- Marriage (1): Captain John Worthington
- Died: 21 Dec 1726, Anne Arundel, Maryland, (United States)
- Buried: Westminster Parish, Anne Arundel Co., Maryland, (United States)
(1) Inherited a large portion of her father's Severn estate, Anne Arundel Co., MD. By her two marriages to John WORTHINGTON and John BRICE she held all of the estate.
(1) 1703: Samuel HOWARD made his will. Gave to cousin Sarah BRICE 20 pounds.
(1) Nicholas RIDGELY of Cecil Co., MD sold "Wyatt's Ridge" to his brother-in-law John WORTHINGTON Jr. and his wife's inheritance on the Severn to her mother Mrs.Sarah BRICE.
(2) 1725: Mrs. BRICE made her will. Gave to her granddaughter Rebecca RIDGELY "one quart silver tankard, one dozen silver spoons, and L50 in money." Similar legacies were given to her sisters.
Sarah married Captain John Worthington. (Captain John Worthington was born in 1650 in England, died on 9 Apr 1701 and was buried in St. Anne's in the Circle Cemetery, Anne Arundel, Maryland, (United States) 3.)
Richardson, Hester Dorsey, Side-Lights on Maryland History with Sketches of Early Maryland Families. (Vol. 2. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1913.), pp. 255-256.
Ridgely, Helen W, Historic Graves of Maryland and the District of Columbia (New York: The Grafton Press, 1908.).